Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ceremony Sites: The Wequassett Inn, Chatham, MA



The Wequassett Inn has a gorgeous setting for weddings, with great views of the ocean from the lush lawns that cascade down to the beach. I've officiated many weddings at The Wequassett Inn. They just built a wonderful new building for children's activities and if you have children attending your wedding, it's definitely a well-designed and thoughtful touch for parents staying over at the Inn. I hear the food and the accommodations are excellent, too.

The outdoor pool (pictured above) is very attractive, overlooking the sea. I like the comfortable charming feel of this Inn that has all of the modern amenities, too. The wedding management team is great to work with from my point of view; they are very responsive to my clients and me. The grounds are incredibly maintained, with beautiful flowers and shrubs and trees; winding brick pathways go to the private cottages along the seaside, which give the Inn a very rustic setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment